Home Remedies for Cold: Both a cold and cough share a few common symptoms of a runny or stuffy nose, watery nasal secretions sneezing, body aches, sneezing, general fatigue, headache, Sore throat, loss of smell or taste.
Viruses, often cold rhinoviruses, can be spread person to person, water, by air or surface to person. A virus can live on a surface for several days. If someone with a virus touches a door handle, people who touch that same handle for several days afterward may pick up the virus.
The common cold is an upper respiratory tract infection caused by many different viruses.
Home Remedies for Cold :
- For Adult The most effective home remedies for a cold and cough is Gargle with a mixture of warm water and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of salt
- Take half spoon of pepper power and little amount of turmeric powder mix in hot milk and sugar take this before bet time.
- Take Veg or Chicken Soup with Pepper and salt will effectively reduce cold.
- Taken Two Spoon of Honey with One spoon of Ginger juice and little Pepper power mix will effectively control cold and cough.
- Hot drinks like tea are great for colds with honey for a cough-busting boost. Slices of ginger can also reduce inflammation and ease congestion.
- When you drink organic, cold-pressed apple cider vinegar, it contains a substance called “must.” Must is the bits and pieces of the apple that are fermenting in its cloudy juice. The “must” is what holds the “mother,” which is a colony of bacteria that work as pro biotics when you consume them. Pro biotics were shown have an immune-boosting effect, which might be why drinking apple cider vinegar can shorten the duration of a cold.
- Raw garlic is a strong antiviral, antibacterial, anti parasitic, and anti fungal that gives your immune system a boost, so you can get rid of your cold. Boil the a glass of milk with 4 pcs of crushed garlic teeth for 5 min and add sugar and drink 3 times a day during cold.
- Take steam bath of eucalyptus oil will greatly reduce sneezing, runny or stuffy nose.