Home Remedies for constipation
Most people won’t admit it, but the fact is that about 90% people are affected by constipation at some point in their lives. Of these, at least 60% are chronically constipated. Constipation major problem for most of person in the world due to wrong food life style, from one of the thing is Fast Food, smoking.A number of health and lifestyle factors can cause constipation in both children and adults. Even babies are not spared by this ‘motion menace’.
Constipation is most commonly caused by diets filled with processed food, this can be cured by a change of diet. Processed foods are usually calorie-rich but nutrition-poor. They are hard to break down, and can weaken the walls of the colon, making it hard to push stool through. This difficulty can cause your intestinal muscles to tire and eventually give up, resulting in constipation.
How to cure this naturally
There so many Ayurveda methods are available to cure this problem. We can see various home remedies for constipation.
- Daily Early morning Take 2 Goose Beery on empty stock, do not drink or eat anything after 30 min.
- Take 4 to 5 Dates before bedtime this greatly soften the stools.
- Take one Spoon of Triphala powder or Tablets before bed time.
- Water, is one of the major components of our body that helps in most metabolic activities, especially digestion. Drinking good amounts of water every day (at least 6 to 8 glasses)
- Fruits are highly recommended for constipation. Fruits contain dietary fiber that fights constipation. There are many varieties of fruits and vegetables that can be consumed on a daily basis to rid constipation.
- 1 teaspoon castor oil Take the castor oil on an empty stomach in the morning. If you find it difficult to swallow the oil, you may mix it with lemon juice or with a glass of warm milk.
- Take one tea spoon of Haritika Powder in the early morning 5’O Clock and take walk for 15 mins this will do miracle in body and clean the stomach.
- To include probiotics in your diet, try eating probiotic-containing foods. Examples include yogurt, sauerkraut and kimchi, which contain live, friendly bacteria.
- Eat Prunes, It contain the sugar alcohol sorbitol, which has a laxative effect. Prunes can be a very effective remedy for constipation.
- Aloe Vera is another wonderful herbal remedy that has been used in Inida for hundreds of years for a number of conditions both internal and external. It can also help encourage regular bowel movements as well as cleanse the colon of toxins.