Sore throat is a painful, dry, or scratchy feeling in the throat, more Pain in the throat is one of the most common symptoms. In the world more than 13 million peoples visits to doctor’s every year for sore throat treatment.
- Colds, the flu, and other viral infections
- Strep throat and bacterial infections
- Smoke, chemicals, and other irritants
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gargle with a mixture of warm water and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Drink warm liquids that feel soothing to the throat, such as hot tea with honey, soup broth, or warm water with lemon. Herbal teas are especially soothing to a throat
- Take half spoon of pepper power and little amount of turmeric powder mix in hot milk and take this before bet time.
- Take block tea with Lemon Juice will control sore throat